Barcelona 2009

Barcelona 2009

Favorite Eats in Barcelona!

Cal Pep Restaurant
Dino's Delicious Gelato!




Cal Pep:

One of my favorite restaurants while being in Barcelona was Cal Pep. I am not a big tapas person, but this tapas restaurant was so delicious. It is located in the El Born area-which is absolutely beautiful. You sit at a deli bar and they ask what type of food you want. When I went we did mostly fish. The oysters were absolutely delicious. The service was great, the food was great, it made for a fun, great time. It is often hard to get seated there, so I recommend going right when they open if you are with a large group!

Dinos:

Before coming to Barcelona, I was not a huge gelato person. I liked frozen yogurt not so much gelato and ice cream. But since being here, I have really begun to love it. Dino’s is one of the best places I always went. There was one by school and by my house so it was always a little dangerous! Everytime I would always try to get a new flavor…doesn’t always work, since I have my favorites! I don’t know of any gelato places back home so I am definitely going to have to research where I can go get some after falling in love with it here!

TXAPELA-

This restaurant is located right off Passeig de Gracia. It is absolutely amazzzzing! It has so many different types of tapas to choose from and it is very cheap-so it’s great for students! You choose what you want around the bar. It is usually pretty crowded if you go at busy hours, but it is definitely worth the wait! And might I add, they have great sangria! In the beginning of this semester, I (with a bunch of friends) would sit outside and watch people stroll up and down the street. Now that it’s a bit cooler, we have been sitting inside, but the atmosphere is still great! I definitely recommend this restaurant! Its one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment